2019 Course Entertainment
We’re so excited to release our newest addition to the course in 2019! In this years race you will be motivated by 10 different bands spread across the race course. Whether you are participating in the 5k, half, or full marathon these bands have a wide range a skills and genres to keep you going! Be sure to check them out along the course!
- Mama’s Headache: Mile Marker .5 (Eagles); Playing 8:20-10:35 am
- Night Owl Country Band: Mile Marker 2.5 (Court house lawn); Playing 7:40-8:40 am
- Night Owl Country Band has performed at the Grand Ole Opry in Nashville, TN! Be sure to check them out!
- Rock 31: Mile Marker 3 & 6 (Cummins Engine Plant/Central Ave); Playing 7:45-9:30 am
- Black Tie Optional: Mile Marker 4.5 (Library Plaza); Playing 7:45-9:30 am
- Paradise City Band: Mile Marker .1 & 26 (Joe Willy’s); Playing 11:00-2:15 pm
- Peach Clark Band: Mile Marker 14 & 23 (Rocky Ford & Nugent); Playing 11:00-1:30 pm
- Poor Man’s Version: Donner Park; Playing 8:00-2:00 pm
- Puppy Pendulum: Mile Marker 20 (IUPUC); Playing 10:30-12:30 pm
- The Addiction: Mile Marker 7.5 (Donuts N’Coffee); Playing 8-10:00 am
- Ransomed Band: Mile Marker 13 & 24 (Near North Christian Church); Playing 10:30-2:00pm
Do you or someone you know have a band and would want to be a part of the Mill Race Marathon course entertainment? Get in touch with us to find out how to make it happen!