2019 Course Entertainment
We are currently recruiting bands for 2019 course entertainment. If you are interested or know someone who may be interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
2018 Course Entertainment
We’re so excited to release our newest addition to the course in 2018! In this years race you will be motivated by 9 different bands spread across the race course. Whether you are participating in the 5k, half, or full marathon these bands have a wide range a skills and genres to keep you going! Be sure to check them out along the course!
- Mama’s Headache: Mile Marker .5 (Eagles); Playing 8:20-10:35 am
- Night Owl Country Band: Mile Marker 2 (Court house lawn); Playing 7:40-8:20 am
- Night Owl Country Band has performed at the Grand Ole Opry in Nashville, TN! Be sure to check them out!
- Rock 31: Mile Marker 3 & 6 (Cummins Engine Plant/Central Ave); Playing 7:45-9:30 am
- Warrior Funksters: Mile Marker 4.5 (Library Plaza); Playing 7:45-9:30 am
- Here Together: Mile Marker 25.5 (1207 Washington Street); Playing 9:30-1:30 pm
- Paradise City Band: Mile Marker .1 & 26 (Joe Willy’s); Playing 11:00-2:15 pm
- Peach Clark Band: Mile Marker 14 & 23 (Rocky Ford & Westenedge); Playing 11:00-1:30 pm
- Poor Man’s Version: Donner Park; Playing 8:00-2:00 pm
- Puppy Pendulum: Mile Marker 19 (Airport); Playing 10:30-12:30 pm
Do you or someone you know have a band and would want to be a part of the Mill Race Marathon course entertainment? Get in touch with us to find out how to make it happen!