Welcome to the Inaugural Mill Race Marathon – Half-Marathon & 5K in beautiful Columbus, Indiana!
You are going to be in great company with thousands of runners and fitness enthusiasts from around the world!
You have chosen a professional and well-organized event. We have a great course waiting for you – no matter what distance you choose – whether it be the Marathon – the Half-Marathon or the 5K – all courses will be flat, fast and scenic. The Marathon will also serve as a certified qualifying race for runners seeking to participate in the Boston Marathon and will be sanctioned by USA Track and Field. www.baa.org
The courses will take you through beautiful Mill Race Park and across the some famous bridges and wonderful streets of Columbus, Indiana.
- Before the Race – Experience a great expo consisting of displays, show ‘n tell clinics, and give-a-ways.
- A Goodie Bag – loaded with event information, coupons, products and promotional items.
- A Nice Finisher’s Medal - like no other ever created before.
- The Start / Finish - Start and Finish areas are within two blocks of each other.
- Get Ready to Party – The Rest & Recovery Area will have a fun, party-like atmosphere that will provide live entertainment, great food and refreshments. Celebrate your accomplishment at the “Party On The Green!”
Come discover Columbus with us! We are excited and cannot wait to see you in Columbus, Indiana at the Start Line on Saturday, September 28, 2013!